Anycast Wireless WiFi Display Dongle Receiver – Airplay Miracast DLNA 1080P HDMI TV Stick for iPhone, Samsung, and other Android
$34.95 – $39.95
- Upgraded Version:Anycast M100 wireless display dongle is powered by brand-new chipset Am8272.Dual Core, Dual Decoder 4K H.265/HEVC.
- Three kinds of connections:Concurrent AP- router and P2P connection and DLNA. No Need to switch modes among Miracast Airplay DLNA.
- Wireless Display:Support mirroring and streaming your mobile devices to TV/Projector or any HDMI display wirelessly. Turn your HDTV into a smart TV, use your mobile devices as the controller.
- Good compatibility:Works with Smartphones and tablets (for Samsung, for Sony, for iPhone, etc) with for Android 4.4 or Above and for iOS 8.0 or Above. Compatible for Windows 7/8/10 and later with built-in Miracast capabilities.
- Support OTA updates: Through the cloud server, we will regularly update the firmware to improve compatibility, add new features and fix bugs. Upgrade this dongle online automatically when we release a new version to keep it being compatible with the newest version of your device.
- Supported for most APPs. Not Compatible with Apps which have “HDCP” video copyrights protection like for Netflix, for Amazon video, for SKYGO, for HBO go, for HULU and for Honda motor. Because these App are encrypted and are not authorized for third-party software sharing.
- Main Host of Chipset:AM8272
- Support Wifi: Dual Band Wifi 802.11ac 2.4G Dual Core
- Resolution: support 4K output.
- No need to switch mode from IOS to Android
- Wifi card of chipset:2.4G With 8188FTV,5G With 8821CU
- Dual Core, H.264 H.265 Dual Decodedr
- 1*wifi display dongle
- 1*wifi Card
Notes:two model ,please select the model with your request,one with 2.4G ,other with 5G
SHIPPING DELAY NOTICE
- In this special period, please allow 1-3 weeks delivery time, a large number of orders will be delayed.
- We process orders between Monday and Friday.
- Orders will be processed within 2 business days of ordering and shipped out the next day after the processing day.