Plasma Globe Ball Giant Nebula Customized Design – 12 Inch |15 Inch |20 Inch – Picklnn
1,598.00$ – 9,878.00$
|Buy More||Range||Save More|
|Buy 2||2 - 2||10% 1,438.20$|
|Buy 3+||3 - 5||15% 1,358.30$|
|Buy 6+||6 - 100||20% 1,278.40$|
High-end museum quality custom made plasma globes –
Our museum quality plasma globes are specifically designed for museums or specail purposes like movie sets, theme parks or special events. The moving, multicolored fingers of plasma light have been used by science museums for electricity demonstrations, to add visual interest for trade show booths and amusement parks, and to provide many other applications where interactive dynamic lightning attracts the eye and stimulates the imagination. Fine art sculptures from the finest electronic craftsmen. Processed to the highest standards in the industry, these electronic sculpture globes are made to provide years of mesmerizing performance. –
Available from 12″ to 20″ in diameter
– Numerous color combination
– Custom, creative tubular shapes also available
– Power Supply Included
Let you creativity go wild: make your own logo, sports icon, pet caricature. initials, favorite hobby, musical symbol, etc. These make great theme gifts for all occasions – unique and cool! Available with automated flashing pattern or ability to synchronize to music (live or recorded). Call us to help your brainstorm the possibilities. (Custom Sizes available up to 30″ in diameter) (custom made special order item)
Plasma globe Sizes Available
- Plasma Globe – 12”
- Plasma Globe – 15”
- Plasma Globe – 20” — The diameter of the ball is 50CM (20 inch glass thickness 1CM, ball safety voltage 15V, base 2CM thick oak base, bottom plate and control board are stainless)
Special note: we sell only globe and power supplies but can provide free consultation on display base construction upon request.
Some guidelines to consider for your project:
– Bases need to be made exclusively from non-conductive materials. Use only wood or plastic—no metals or metal laminates.
– The power supply should ideally be kept very close to the globe. We recommend less than 20” (.5 m)
– The power supply needs cooling air. Do not completely enclose it without ventilation. (forced air cooled power supplies also available)
– No metals should be used up to 3 feet (1 meter) from the globe.
– ANY questions please contact us- we want your display to run successfully for years!
For more information, please contact us [email protected]
Specialized Shipping Item / Fixed Shipping
12“ red, 12“ blue, 15“ red, 15“ blue, 20"