WiFi Display Dongle HDMI Display Adapter for Android – 4K/1080P M100 Wireless Display Adapter for iPhone
$29.95 – $59.95
WiFi Display Miracast Dongle TV Dongle Airplay Adapter
【Compact Pocket Size】Lightweight design 0.5oz.
【Good for Eyes】Cast to large screen, Free to eyes
【Support Devices】Support Miracast/DLNA/Airplay to cast contents (Video, Game, Picture) from
Smartphone/Tablet/MAC to HDTV/Projector
【Fast Setup】No need driver and app installation. Only 3 steps Plug -> Connect -> Play
✅【SATISFACTION GUARANTEE】Miracast Dongle is backed by manufacturer 30-day
money back guarantee with a 1-year warranty and dedicate technical support team that
can help you to get perfect shopping experience.
✅【COMPACT POCKET SIZE】Extremely mini and lightweight design, easy to carry.
With 0.5oz, the portable mini size enables business conference, multimedia campus
education, home theater entertainment takes place anywhere anytime which outputs from
your smart phone, tablet or MacBook laptop. You can put it in any place even in your small
pocket when travelling or working
✅【BENEFICIAL FOR EYES】Stare at the little screen long time definitely will cause
eyes uncomfortable, so that easily leads to short-sighted. But casted to large screen, stay
clear away from the screen, will be more free to eyes
✅【FAST SETUP and OPERATION】No need driver and app installation. Only 3 steps
to start amazing visual journey. Plug it into HDMI jack on TV or monitor, then connect USB
to get power, finally sharing by wireless mirroring (2.4G WLAN)
✅【Support Different Devices】WiFi Display Dongle support 4 modes- AirMirror /
Miracast / DLNA / Airplay to cast the contents (Video, Game, Audio, Picture, App and File)
from iPhone/Android Smart phone/tablet PC/MAC (Android above 4.4 and up to IOS 11) to
large screen HDTV/ Projector with HDMI interface by WiFi, design for PPT presentation
and video meeting
User Guide for WiFi Display Miracast Dongle TV Dongle Airplay Adapter
Please follow below steps to setup Miracast Dongle:
- Step 1: Connect WiFi cable (micro USB head) to Miracast Dongle main body.
- Step 2: Plug the Miracast Dongle into the HDMI port of your TV and switch to the right input source.
- Step 3: Plug USB cable into an external USB power adapter.
- Note: 1 Amp current supply is highly recommended for reliable Wi-Fi connection.
- Step 4: You should see the main Miracast Dongle page after power on
AirPlay for iOS (iPhone/iPad)
- Step 1: Default mode is Airplay
- Step 2: Get SSID and password on screen
- Step 3: Establish WiFi connection between iOS device and Miracast Dongle.
- Step 4: Turn on Airplay and select Miracast Dongle’s SSID
Miracast for Android
- Step 1: Switch to Miracast mode by pressing button
- Step 2: Miracast mode ready
- Step 3: Find the Miracast function on your Android device (such as screenmirroring/Miracast/smart view).
- Step 4: Establish Miracast connection between Android device and Miracast Dongle.
AirPlay Mirroring for Mac OS X
- Step 1: Switch Miracast Dongle to the Airplay/DLNA mode, then connect your Mac to Miracast Dongle via WiFi (SSID should be Dongle ###, and read the 8-digit password/PSK on screen).
- Step 2: Switch on AirPlay of your Mac
Miracast for Windows
- Step 1: Switch to Miracast mode by pressing button
- Step 2:
-For Window 10, launch the “Windows Start Menu > Settings > Connected devices > Add a printer or scanner”, and then search for Miracast Dongle. After that, you may start to mirror.
-For Windows 8.1, launch the “Windows Start Menu > Settings > PC and devices > Devices > Add a
device”, and then search for Miracast Dongle. After that, you may start to mirror.
Does my projector and laptop need WiFi? I am going to use for extending screen for PPT representation
You only need WiFi for the dongle, and laptop. Your projector will not need to be connected to WiFi, because the dongle connects to the projector through HDMI.
Can I Airplay to this?
Airplay for apple works and streaming for android works as well
can I connect it with YouTube?
Exactly you could watch YouTube, it is a mirroring device that allow you to watch most of video
apps and not only just video.
Can I screen share my laptop to another laptop or tablet?
You can share your laptop (with Miracast function) screen to the TV/Projector with Miracast
Dongle WiFi dongle. It’s not available to share screens among the devices
(Android/iOS/Mac/Windows) to each other.
Can I use this on a projector with HDMI to connect with my iPhone / iPad?
This adapter supports that devices which have HDMI interface, like the projector you mentioned.
Can I use this with an iPad air?
This dongle perfectly supports IOS system with the Airplay function,
Can this be used with a TV without a HDMI socket?
No, This WiFi display adapter is HDMI interface, the HDMI WiFi Wireless Dongle stick will support
mirroring of what is displayed on your device screen – including apps, presentations, websites,
web surfing, slideshows, live camera and more – to your HDMI-equipped TV, display, projectorCopyright © 2018 iFlashJump.com
Can this work off HDMI power alone (no USB cable plugged in)?
The Miracast Dongle unit needs power. We plugged the accompanying USB cable into our
television’s USB slot. The Miracast Dongle then powers ON/OFF with the television.
M100(Support 4K), M12(RK3036 Support Google）, M2 (Blue ), M4 PLUS, M9 PLUS（Google）, MX18(Support 4G）, Red